Wednesday 14 May 2014

McBusted 13th May 2014!

Hi everyone,

Sorry I have been a bit quiet over the past few days, I traveled back to my home-town of Chester to see my family so things have been a little bit hectic!

Another reason that I traveled home was that last night I went and saw McBusted at the Liverpool Echo Arena and oh my god it was amazing!

I was lucky that my boyfriend bought me tickets a while back so we had super good seats and I managed to get some great photos.

They played all my favourite songs, the best definitely being Thunderbirds!

I was a MASSIVE Busted fan when I was younger and was fortunate enough to see them live when I was 10 or 11 so I had been looking forward to seeing this concert for ages! I felt like I was a little girl all over again!

 It was such a good night so I thought I would share with you some of the pictures I took.












Hope you enjoyed and thanks for reading! Let me know if you're a McBusted fan and whether you have seen the concert too!

Until next time! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment